Thames and Avon Branch of the Murray Club
Apprentice Boys of Derry
The No Surrender Club as we know it today was formed on 11th September 1865 in Waterloo Street. However prior to this there were two Clubs known as the No 1 and No 2 No Surrender Clubs, the earliest being formed in October 1824. These old Clubs fell into obeyance although one was evidently in good standing in 1849.