Thames and Avon Branch of the Murray Club
Apprentice Boys of Derry
The Campsie Club is the youngest of the eight Parent Clubs, having been reformed and presented with a New Charter on 23rd January 1950. A Club with this name had been in existence almost 100 years earlier, but ceased to operate in 1869. It is the only Club to be named after one of the Brave Thirteen.